WKID!

14.2.05

Good ol' Kiwi music



Sigh. Sometimes, I think I'd going to go back in time and relive some parts of my life, knowing what I know now. What a great story it will be. All the time I wasted getting stressed about stuff that didn't matter.

Philosphy aside, today's little rant all came about because over the weekend I was listening to Luke Hurley's album High Risk. It is simply not possible to have missed Luke if you went to a New Zealand university in the 80's and early 90's. The guy was a legend. Every orientation he'd turn up with his guitar and sit in the middle of the Massey concourse and just play. He's had a few issues over the years, but he's just so damn talented. Listening to him play takes me back to when I was 19 or 20 and sitting in the sun for a couple of hours, listening.

Thanks Luke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home