WKID!

10.2.05

Welcome

How the heck did you find this??? Oh well. Hello.

I have no idea how useful this will be, but I've always been a sucker for a trend so here I am on the bandwagon with the other umpteen gazillion people. I dunno, maybe it'll help me with my "issues".

I'd love this to become the hip, cool kinda blog that everyone talks about. Apparently to have a blog like that you've either got to be important, controversial or lucky (I'm off to buy the Lotto ticket now.)

The obligatory life story...
... is too boring to include here. Suffice to say it's nothing like I dreamed when I was 5, 10 or 15.
Basically, I am Kiwi. I've spent a few years overseas in various guises. I have an MBA from the
Open University in the UK and currently live in Wellington, NEW ZEALAND.

Things I care about...
All sorts really (particularly licorice ones.) I have a real sweet tooth. My musical tastes are eclectic (which is a posh way of saying I'll listen to anything.) I read to escape so nothing too heavy. Anything with a good story that doesn't make me think too much is great.
I'm a bit
anally retentive about grammar (that's the MBA talking) so feel free to bitch at me when I get something wrong - my grandmother does. I care about my family.

Other than that, I'm pretty easy going. I have an opinion on most things - especially those that I don't know much about. If I don't have an opinion I'm quite happy to make one up on the spot.

Anyway, let's see where this all goes...